Cancellation and Refund Policy
- As a general rule Buyer shall not be entitled to cancel Order once placed. Buyer may choose to cancel Order only within Five-minute of the Order being placed. However, subject to Buyer’s previous cancellation history, Manis Dum Biryani (Hereinafter referred as Mani’s) reserves the right to deny any refund to Buyer pursuant to a cancellation initiated by Buyer even if the same is within Five-minute.
- If Buyer cancels his/her Order after Five minute of placing it, Mani’s shall have a right to collect a penalty of 100% of the Order amount for breach of contract terms as a compensation for the damages suffered by Mani’s, with a right to either not to refund the Order value in case Buyer’s Order is prepaid or recover from the Buyer’s subsequent Order in case his/her Order is postpaid, to compensate the cost.
Mani’s reserves the right to collect a penalty for the Orders constrained to be cancelled by Mani’s for reasons not attributable to Manis, including but not limited to:
- in the event if the address provided by Buyer is either wrong or falls outside the delivery zone;
- failure to contact Buyer by phone or email at the time of delivering the Order booking;
- failure to deliver Buyer Order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from Buyer at the time of delivery; or
- unavailability of all the items ordered by Buyer at the time of booking the Order; or
- Unavailability of all the items ordered by Buyer at the time of booking the Order. However, in the unlikely event of an item in an Order being unavailable, Mani’s will contact the Buyer on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the Order and inform Buyer of such unavailability. In such an event Buyer will be entitled to cancel the entire Order and shall be entitled to a refund to an amount upto 100% of the Order value.
Cancellation by Mani’s:
- In case of cancellations for the reasons attributable to Mani’s, Mani’s shall not collect any penalty from the Buyer.
- Mani’s will refund entire order value If the Mani’s doesn't accept or cancels the Order due to reasons not attributable to Buyer, including but not limited to store being closed, non-availability of items, store cannot service online orders at that moment, store is overcrowded, etc.
- If Mani’s cancels the Order due to reasons not attributable to Buyer, including but not limited to non-availability of Delivery Persons, etc.
Mani’s reserves the right to look into the cancellation request of the Buyer and determine if such cancelation request falls under the conditions mentioned above. If Mani’s is satisfied that the request and same fulfills any of the aforesaid conditions, then Mani’s shall process the cancellation request and refund amounts to the Buyer.
- Buyer may be entitled to a refund for prepaid Orders. Mani’s retains the right to retain the penalty payable by the Buyer in Section I(2) from the amount refundable to him/her. The Buyer shall also be entitled to a refund of proportionate value in the event packaging of an item in an Order or the complete Order, is either tampered or damaged and the Buyer refuses to accept at the time of delivery for the said reason;
- Buyer may be entitled to a refund upto 100% of the Order value if Manis fails to deliver the Order due to a cause attributable to Mani’s, however such refunds will be assessed on a case to case basis by Mani’s.
- Our decision on refunds shall be final and binding.
- All refund amounts shall be credited to Buyer’s account as may be stipulated as per the payment mechanism of Buyer’s choice, the estimated timeline is 5 to 7 Business days.
In case of payment at the time of delivery, Buyer will not be required to pay for:
- Orders where packaging is either tampered or damaged at the time of delivery;
- Wrong Order being delivered; or
- Items missing from Buyer’s Order at the time of delivery.
Provided the same is communicated to Mani’s Customer Care through the Phone call.